The IBO will issue an MYP certificate to each student who satisfies the following conditions. The student must
- Be registered, and have gained at least a grade 2 in at least one subject per subject group of the MYP
- Have gained at least a grade 3 for personal project
- Have participated in the programme for at least the final two years
- Have met the expectations of community service to the satisfaction of the school
- Have gained a grade total of at least 36 from eight subject groups and the personal project combined, out of a possible maximum of 63. If more than one subject has been entered in a given subject group, only the single best grade will count towards certification, although all the subject results will appear on the MYP record of achievement.