- Full Accreditation (Pre K – DP2) from Council of International School (CIS), New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC) and International Baccalaureate (IB) 3 Programmes (5th Evaluation)
- Major I.T. initiative
- New maximum enrolment of 352 students.
- Mercedes-Benz Education Academy (MBEA) adoption of a revised board structure.
- New MBIS Guiding Statements approved by MBEA.
- MBIS 15th Anniversary Celebrations.
- MBEA decision to phase out boarding and convert the facility into classrooms, allowing a maximum enrolment of 360 students. Current enrolment 294 students.
- Roof for Basketball Court
- Full Accreditation (Pre K – DP2) from Council of International School, New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC) and IB 3 Programmes (4th Evaluation), the only school in India to be accredited by these three associations.
- Rubberized surface for Multi Purpose Hall, Basketball Court, New Jungle Gym, increased school security.
- School reaches its enrollment capacity (Pre K – DP2) of 275 students
- Accreditation by New England Association of Schools and Colleges (PreK – MYP5)
- First MBIS DP Graduating Class
- Completion of Boarding House on Campus
- 3rd Successful IB Evaluation of PYP and MYP
- Construction of the “Diploma Block”
- IB Diploma Authorization, Induction of Diploma Programme
- Construction of Multi-Purpose Hall and Changing Rooms
- Accreditation by the Council of International Schools (Pre K – MYP5)
- MBIS moved to present site in Hinjewadi with PYP and MYP students on same campus again (84 students)
- Establishment of a Boarding Unit at Nandanvan Society (6 kms from School)
- 2nd IB Evaluation of PYP and MYP
- 1st International Baccalaureate Authorization of PYP and MYP (MBIS became the first PYP and MYP School in India)
- As the school grew, the Lower School moved to Bhosle Nagar
- Mercedes-Benz International School (MBIS) opened at Telco Colony, Pimpri with 16 students and 5 nationalities
- Establishment of Mercedes-Benz Education Academy (MBEA) under the Societies Registration Act in order to set up a non-for-profit international school