The primary role of the DP and MYP Mathematics teacher would be to deliver both the IB Diploma Mathematics and IB Middle Years Mathematics curriculum according to the Curriculum Guides and the School’s curriculum documents, in line with the programmes.
He/she will be (thoroughly) professional and follow best practices in delivering the curriculum according to the requirements of the International Baccalaureate, as guided by the DP Coordinator, MYP Coordinator and the Head of Department.
Desired Qualities of the Candidate
• be proficient in the subject knowledge required to deliver the programmes
• be knowledgeable in 21st Century teaching practices
• be technology literate for integration in the classroom
• be committed to developing and enhancing teaching and learning
• be willing to empower, influence and guide every student
• be collaborative, open and respectful in their dealings with all colleagues
• be open minded and internationally minded
• be willing to take a full and active part in the school community beyond the classroom
• have a police clearance to work with children or be willing to obtain one
• be willing to sign the self-declaration on child safeguarding
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.